The engagement of student and retired teachers benefits both the learner and the teacher. Student teachers are enabled the opportunity to practice their skills while retired and active educators are given an opportunity to go further with their passion of teaching. Our learners and parents receive both of best worlds i.e. pure experience and excited teachers to be (Student teachers), and pure experienced care and support from retired teachers. The platform enables both educators the opportunity to share best practices.
Pecop Soweto currently do not offer permanent posts, but enable a voluntary professional learning platform for young professionals – though a performance based short contracts (Stipend).
As an NPC we prioritize M2+ University Students of Education.
Special notes :
1. All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any other purpose than to assess your suitability, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by the law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or Passport / Student Number (Verification Process).
2. Valid Passport number in case of Non-South Africans.
3. This information is required to enable Pecop Soweto to comply with the Relevant national and international acts and standards when working with children.
4. This information will only be taken into account if it is directly related to the requirements of the position.
5. All Applications must attach :
5.1. CV with references,
5.2. SACE proof of membership,
5.3. SAPS Clearance,
5.4. Proof of Registration with a recorgnised varsity or College of Education and,
5.5. A motivational letter.